Marriage is always work in progress and couples must learn to evaluate their life together and look at how to improve their family. Also, there is always need for strong communication between couples. When couples learn to communicate, there no limit to what they can achieve. BrownShugar presents to you 10 valid question every real man should ask his wife after a year together in marriage.
1. What could I do to make you feel more loved?
2. What do you think is going wrong or right in our marriage?
3. What attribute would you like me to develop?
4. What mutual goal would you want us to accomplish this year?
5. If you could change one thing in my life as your husband in the last one year, what would it be?
6. Is there anything or anybody that you consider a threat to our marriage and why?
7. What attribute would you like me to help you develop?
8. What achievement in my life would bring you greatest joy?
9. What desires do you have that we haven’t discussed?
10. Are you happy? Do I bring you joy?
Be a real man, do not let your fear get the best of you. Communicate with your wife more frequently and you will see what great impact it will have on your marriage. Ask her these questions and get to hear what she says. Don’t just stop at asking these questions alone, document her answers and work on being a better husband.
BrownShugar wants you to have a happy marriage. Go to the Marriage section of our website and find plenty of articles on how to build a happy and successful marriage.
Do you have any other question on your mind you feel should part of this list? Let us know in the comment section below. Do not forget to share on any of your favorite social media platforms. Like our Facebook page – Remember we will Love you forever if you just liked us once!